Saturday, March 27, 2010
Elmsford, NY - March 25, 2010 - Mamiya today announces the availability of Capture One 5.1.1 software. This latest update to the renowned Capture One software features a number of additions and improvements for the Mamiya DM system of
digital cameras and digital backs.
Capture One 5.1.1 is a free service release to existing Capture One 5 owners, and can be downloaded through the link at http://www.mamiya.com/customer-service-support-downloads.html
Software enhancements and additions include:
* Improved default film curves for Mamiya DM products.
* Support of develop-curves from Mamiya DM series MOS
* White balance can now be set when shooting tethered with Mamiya DM products.
* Orientation can now be set when shooting tethered with Mamiya DM backs.
* Base characteristics gains presets.
* Tethered and file support for the new Mamiya DM40 products.
Supported Mamiya DSLRs and Digital Backs:
Mamiya DM56, DM40, DM33, DM28, and DM22.
For over 60 years, Mamiya has been a name synonymous with excellence and innovation in professional photographic cameras and lenses. The Mamiya DM system of DSLR kits and Digital Backs continues this tradition by offering photographers the ultimate in big-sensor image quality at very affordable prices.
With models offering 22, 28, 33, 40, and 56 megapixels, the Mamiya DM system continues to make Mamiya the brand of choice for today’s top professional photographers.