Saturday, August 1, 2009

Stock Photography Sales Statistic July 2009

This is my stock photography sales statistic for July 2009. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with at H. Lehnerer Photography.


This are for me the best 4 preforming stock agencies for July 2009:

  1. Shutterstock
  2. Fotolia
  3. StockXpert
  4. Dreamstime, Can Stock Photo

First lets say goodbye to SnapVillage. It was not my best selling stock agency, but it almost was always at least with one sale in my statistic. I like to say thank you and good luck to the team members of SnapVillage. I also wish good luck to Veer Marketplace who bought Snap Village.

July was my best month ever with an increase of 5% to last month and an increase of 480% to last year July.

No comments:

Advertisement – Deals