Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Phase One Releases Capture One 5.1.2 -- Enhances Leaf support and Compatibility with Expression Media 2
Offers Free Copy of Expression Media 2 to registered owners of Capture One
COPENHAGEN, June 10, 2010 -- With the recent acquisition of Microsoft's Expression Media software for digital asset management, Phase One has updated its Capture One raw converter and image editor to improve the applications’ compatibility, allowing owners of the two applications to:
- Easily add a selection of images from Capture One to an Expression Media catalog.
- Transfer rating and color tags between applications by drag and dropping images.
- Preview images in Expression Media using Capture One's default rendering.
- Create a Capture One album with images found by searching in Expression Media.
Capture One 5.1.2 Enhances Leaf Support and Adds New Camera Support:
This version updates firmware for Leaf digital backs and adds QuickLook and WIC support for Leaf MOS files.
Capture One 5.1.2 also adds camera file support for Leaf Aptus-II 10R and Olympus E-PL1 as well as camera tethered support for Leaf Aptus-II 10R.
For a detailed specification list and system requirements please see the release notes here: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Downloads/CaptureOne.aspx.
For complete Capture One 5 product details please see http://www.phaseone.com/5
Pricing and availability
Capture One 5.1.2 is available in three versions: Capture One 5.1.2, Capture One 5.1.2 DB and Capture One 5.1.2 PRO; each version is localized for Chinese (simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Swedish.
Capture One 5 PRO is available via download for 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One’s Online Store www.phaseone.com/store and through leading professional photography dealers worldwide. Capture One 5 is available for 129 USD and 99 EUR.
Capture One 5.1.2/5.1.2 PRO is a free service release to existing Capture One 5.x/5.x PRO owners. Current Capture One 4 PRO customers can upgrade to Capture One 5.1.2 PRO for 99 USD and 69 EUR.
Existing Capture One 4 customers can upgrade to Capture One 5.1.2 PRO for 299 USD and 199 EUR. Please visit Phase One’s Online Store for other upgrade options and free trials.
In addition, Phase One is making a special offer during the month of June, 2010:
• All Microsoft Expression Media 2 owners can get a free, full-working version of the Phase One raw converter, Capture One 5, until June 30th, 2010. http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Expression-Media-2/Special-offer.aspx
• All iView Media or iView MediaPro owners can get a free, full-working version of Microsoft Expression Media 2 until June 30th, 2010. http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Expression-Media-2/Special-offer.aspx
• All Capture One owners will can a free, full-working version of Microsoft Expression Media 2 until June 30th, 2010. http://www.phaseone.com/Phase%20One/Try-and-buy/Online-Store/XM.aspx
About Phase One
Phase One is the world’s leader in open-platform based medium format camera systems and solutions. Phase One medium format cameras, digital backs and lenses are designed to deliver superior quality image capture and investment value. Phase One’s Capture One software helps streamline capture and post-production processes for both medium format and DSLR cameras. Phase One products are known for their quality, flexibility and speed enabling pro photographers shooting in a wide range of formats to achieve their creative visions without compromise. For more information about the products, visit the Phase One web site on http://phaseone.com.
Phase One is an employee-owned company based in Copenhagen with offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Cologne and Shanghai.
Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.