MILWAUKEE & NASHVILLE (January 10, 2010) – ProPhotoApps, the photography industry’s first and only custom branded iPhone app for professional photographers and their photography studios, today announced the official public launch of their company at the Imaging USA 2010 Conference & Exposition in Nashville, TN.
With an extremely affordable price of just $199 during the Imaging USA 2010 Conference & Exposition (a $50 savings off of the regular $249 price), a photography studio can have their very own custom branded iPhone app with their studio name on it to help build their business and their brand for years to come. Here are just a few of the great benefits:
• MyDailyPic – This is the app’s flagship feature – where a studio can feature their best images by promoting a new image each day for all iPhone app users to see.
• List studio specials and news
• One touch access for iPhone app users to call, email, text, or go right to a photography studio’s website
• Automatically integrated with Facebook & Twitter
• Provide complete info about a photography studio to iPhone app users
• Custom branded – a studio can call the app whatever they want and use their logo – It’s a studio’s very own custom branded iPhone app!
• Built by professional photographers for professional photographers. ProPhotoApps knows professional photography like no one else and the features studios are looking for.
• As a studio owner an iPhone isn’t even needed to maintain and administer the iPhone app. ProPhotoApps has a state of the art web portal for studios to maintain their information and images – ProPhotoApps makes this extremely simple and fast for studios.
• ‘For You’ Feature – Another great feature of a studio’s custom branded app – ProPhotoApps has developed a technology to allow studios to know exactly who has downloaded their app so you can target information, news, images, and specials directly to individuals and groups.
“We are very excited to publicly launch ProPhotoApps at the Imaging USA 2010 Conference & Exposition,” said Tim Vertz, co-founder of ProPhotoApps and vice president of marketing. “We have built a lot of excitement in the photography industry with the industry’s first iPhone app built for professional photography studios to promote and brand their business.”
ProPhotoApps has been in pre-launch mode since mid 2009. The company also worked with many leading photography studios throughout the country to participate in focus groups and product development.
“We have worked very hard to bring about an extremely unique iPhone app that is custom branded for every photography studio,” said Jason Kelley, co-founder and chief technology officer of ProPhotoApps. “Our DailyPic and ‘For You’ features are extremely compelling so photography studios can promote their creativity, uniqueness, and target their client base to grow their photography studios.”
The founders of ProPhotoApps have a long history of being involved in the photography industry and know what it takes to build a successful photography business.
ProPhotoApps brings together talent from the photography, marketing, and information technology industry with the very first iPhone app geared specifically to help grow photography studios. ProPhotoApps goal is to help photography studios grow their business and promote their creativity. More info can be found at www.ProPhotoApps.com.