Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snapixel iPhone App PicYou

PicYou is the perfect tool for instantly sharing your photos and daily life with friends, family and the world.

With a simple photo you can connect with others from around the world and explore new things to do or see. PicYou is a great way to share stunning photos with friends, wherever you are. See a sweet shot? Snap it with your iPhone and let PicYou do the rest with its awesome filters and frames.

Best of all everything you do on your phone is also accessible online at the PicYou.com website. One click sign up with Facebook or Twitter accounts. Get started today!

Features

  • Free PicYou filters (including Albion, Killowatt, Infatuation, Zeitgeist, Gammanation, Dreamy, Ralston, Cuttlefish and Hipster)
  • Cool PicYou frames
  • Unlimited uploads to the cloud
  • Share your photos instantly on Facebook and Twitter
  • Make new friends through giving and receiving likes & comments
  • Full camera capability, front and back
  • Access from the web at PicYou.com




6 comments:

Blackberry Repair said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
iphone repair

anshuman said...

Snapixel iphone app have an efficient software for handling social media mapping.

Vani said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

iPhone App Development

Roben said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...

Lennon devid said...

I have got the best app from this blog for sharing photos on Facebook or Twitter instantly through iPhone so i would like to say thanks for giving this information.

iPhone App Development

HawksEye said...

An act of goodness is a smart financial commitment.
tubal reversal services

Advertisement – Deals