Tuesday, July 13, 2010
With most exhibitors returning year after year, this exclusive stock image industry has a proven track record in helping agencies develop new business in this key US market.
For a limited time, BAPLA and PACA members qualify for a 10% discount on exhibition space and advertising. And most UK companies qualify for a government grant of £1,000 under the Tradeshow Access Programme. Further details and links may be found here: http://www.visualconnections.com/NY2010/exhibit.php
Booking early brings many benefits:
* You get one of your top table choices. Popular spots (ends of aisles, close to the food areas, and by the entrance) go first.
* Your company gets listed on the event gallery from the day you book, in the order that bookings are received, so the earlier you book, the more exposure you get.
* If you’re not yet listed in the public Image Sources directory, your free subscription will start as soon as we receive your first payment.
* Your company name is mentioned in more ads and promotional pieces in the run-up to the event.
Don’t delay, book now! If you need to spread payments please ask us about arranging a payment plan.
If you have not exhibited with us before, here is a summary of what we offer you:
* All-inclusive exhibition space: dressed table, chairs, electricity, signage, and complimentary refreshments throughout the day.
* Affordable pricing, starting at under US$ £1,500 (approx €1,200) for a shared table (with trade organization discount).
* Online presence in our event gallery and international Image Sources directory.
* Mentions in advertising, PR pieces, e-newsletters, and social networking sites.
* 25% discounts on advertising and other promotional opportunities at the event.
* A copy of the registration database after the event.
Here’s what brings the picture buyers flocking to our events:
* We work with major industry organizations, representing both buyers and sellers of visual media, to plan and promote our event.
* We direct-market the event to over 8,000 professionals.
* We print postcard invitations for exhibitors to use to invite their clients.
* We hold the event in a spacious and centrally-located venue.
* We offer everyone quality refreshments throughout the day, including beer and wine in the evening.
* We hold the show until 8pm so people can come along after work.
* We run a series of educational seminars and free sessions on topics chosen by picture buyers, such as copyright and career development.
* We organize a popular prize draw with prizes donated by exhibitors (whose reward is guaranteed traffic to their table).
For further details, including pricing, see: http://www.visualconnections.com/NY2010/exhibit.php
Deborah Free: +1 585 768-7880 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Edward Leigh: +44 (0)1223 312 377 / email@example.com
LinkedIn Group: http://www.visualconnections.com/linkedin
Visual Connections LLC, 9965 Leroy Pavilion Road, Pavilion, NY 14525, USA