Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Whether you are an analog or digital Hasselblad shooter, photography student or pro, you'll find a bounty of technical tips, product updates, event news, discussion forums, and stunning imagery to inform and inspire you.
Here are some of the foremost online sites dedicated to Hasselblad owners:
- Facebook, for Hasselblad consumer products
- Facebook, for Technology products and services
- Facebook , for products
- Facebook, for HassyUSA
- Facebook, for Victor by Hasselblad
- Facebook, for Hasselblad UK
- Facebook, for Phocus by Hasselblad
- Twitter, for Hasselblad USA
- Twitter, for Hasselblad UK
- LinkedIn, for the Hasselblad Group
- LinkedIn, for Hasselblad University Alumni
- flickr, for Hasselblad on flickr
- YouTube, Hasselblad on YouTube
- Hasselblad Digital Forum
If you’ve ever done a search for Hasselblad product or workflow videos, you’ve discovered there are literally millions.
Do a search for “photographers shooting with Hasselblad,” and you’ll come up with a list of some 150,000 stories. Do a search for “Hasselblad cameras” and you’ll tap into 350,000 leads. A search for “Hasselblad photographers” generates a list of 11,500,000 stories and videos.
The annual Hasselblad Masters final exhibition and tours and the Hasselblad Owners’ Club have caused a spike in the number of online stories. The videos with the biggest draw, inevitably, involve high-end photographers discussing their digital workflow, the power of Hasselblad, the remarkable detail and resolution of their files, how Hasselblad enhances their images and their ability to tell a story through pictures.
Do some exploring on your own and you’ll find even more sources of Information and inspiration.
Text by Alice B. Miller