Imprezzeo, the leader in enterprise visual search, today has announced the release of version 2.0 of Imprezzeo Image Suite.
Peter Chin, CEO of Imprezzeo, says: “V2.0 is an important step forward in terms of functionality and contains many new features our customers have asked for as well as specific enhancements designed for service providers and DAM vendors who offer public and private cloud services’.
Among the many new features are:
- -REST/JSON API for rapid integration with the Imprezzeo visual search platform
- -Enhanced face recognition including gender detectio
- -Duplicate Image Identification features to help users find duplicate images regardless of file names or associated metadat
- -A new web based configuration workbench to help system administrators “tune” and manage Imprezzeo’s search feature
- -Imprezzeo QuickInstall, a pre-configured standalone system allowing for rapid deployment
- -Support for “Multi-Tenancy” – enabling service providers to manage multiple collections with a single instance of Imprezzeo
- -Enhancements to support “Cloud” deployment and management
- -Imprezzeo browser “plug-ins” for using external images as reference files for similarity searches
Imprezzeo will be demonstrating Imprezzeo Image Suite V2.0 on the 10th and 11th of May at the DAM 2012 conference (http://henrystewartconferences.com/damny2012/) at the New York Hilton.